A pressure cleaner is simply a power washer. Some people call it a high-pressure mechanical sprayer.
Uses of pressure cleaner
This powerful washer is used to remove:
- Loose paint
- Dirt surfaces and objects in vehicles, buildings and concrete surfaces.
- Fleet maintenance
- Construction site cleaning jobs
- Surface preparation
- Paint stripping
- Graffiti removal and many more.
Things you should know about Pressure Cleaners
Before you buy pressure cleaners either from the official website or from Amazon. It is important to read and agree with the terms and conditions. However, buying online can sometimes lead to some unwanted surprises so be sure to visit the following site for water pressure cleaners www.victorianpumps.com.au and ask them for help. They have great customer service and will be happy to help.
Usually, summer is a great time. I will tell you reasons why there is a high demand of this product during the summer. During this time, air pollutions, greasy film, mud, pollen, dried grass clippings, and mildew used to cover the atmosphere.
But pressure cleaner comes as a rescue by solving big problems like removing blistered paint or flaking.
It is very easy to choose the right machine. It is also very important to know the type of work you will be doing with the machine before making the selection. Pressure cleaners are in various sizes, so feel free to choose the one that will suit your work.
Pressure cleaners can handle:
- Professional cleaning jobs
- Residential cleaning job
- Car washing
- Plastic play sets
- Outdoor furniture, and
- Small decks
Before making your purchase, try to look for the one that:
- Is lightweight
- Has compact size
- Flexible high-pressure hose
- Power cord
- Onboard storage for spray wand, gun, nozzles, hose
- Onboard detergent tank, and
- Pro-style steel spray wand
2000 to 3100 pounds per square inch – it is used for both home and office use such as:
- Patios, and
While buying, try to look for the one that has:
- Overhead-valve engine or premium overhead cam
- Brass head that will handle bigger pressures like poly-braided, large wheels, pro-style steel spray wand, and lots of spray tips.
How to get the best from your pressure cleaner
To get the most of your pressure cleaner, following the below steps are the best way to care for it. However, it is always recommended to get your pressure cleaner serviced regularly. For Karcher servicing click here to find out more information on pricing, and the key benefits.
- If you are cleaning vertical surfaces, ensure you are doing so from the bottom, then rinsing can be done from the top down
- Pressure cleaner can also be used for dispensing soap
- As a general rule, ensure you use lowest-pressure nozzle, the broadest- if you use too much surface, it will cut down the area you are trying to clean.
- Test it in an inconspicuous area before delving into pressure cleaning of more visible areas.
- While cleaning an area, stay in a distance and hold the tip of the pressure cleaner above the surface of what you are cleaning- this will prevent damage.
- Do not spray water under vertical surfaces or from behind like air-conditioning equipment, light fixtures and lap siding, attic vents, soffit vents and electrical outlets.
- The nozzle should be moving, so that the water will never cut into the surface.
- The gasoline should be filled with fuel stabilizer before you fill the pressure cleaner’s fuel tank.
- When storing the machine, always use pump preservatives like Simpson pump- this will prevent the pump against corrosion and freezing during winter.